Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cricut Create a Critter - Busy Bee Scrapbook layout

I like taking bright printed paper and creating my pages based on what looks good with that particular page.  I then create headers and phrases based on the idea that I chose for the page.  This is a page of Sunflowers and I wanted something other than Butterflies.  I love butterflies and use them a lot; but I wanted something different.  I wanted to use my Cricut cartridges to make a center piece for this page.  It can be used for a child, a woman, or anyone you feel is very busy in their lives; which is all of us.  HA!

This is a simple basic layout; but I wanted to share it with you.  I don't feel I have to do extravagant layouts.  I lean more towards simplistic layouts that demonstrate fun and color. 
  
I would love for you to comment and include the link to your website with a simple basic layout for all of us to ogle over or anything else you want to share.   I think sharing generates more creativity.




Supplies used for layout page:

Paper - K & Company - Susan Wingate Best of Paper Pad - Sunflowers
Cardstock black, gold and blue - Recollections
Green Cardstock - The Paper Company Vintage Fashion Colors
Busy Title - Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter - 2 in size
Bee - Cricut Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter - 6 in size
Foam Mounting Tape for both title and bee

Many times I lay the pictures directly on the page; which allows more of the page to be shown; but I decided to try something different today. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed this basic scrapbook page with the bright colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria