Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Special - Only $35

Hi friends, followers and creators!!  I decided to offer a special for September. Check it out.

 
September Special - Starter Kit For Only $35
 
Includes:
 
1 - Paper Pack of your choice - $9.95
1 - Tombow Adhesive - $8.95
1 - 3 x 3 block - $8.50
1 - Exclusive Ink pad of your choice - $5.25
1 - "A" or "B" sized Acrylix Stamp Set of your choice $6.95 or $9.95
(Retail $42.60 with choice of "B" stamp set)
 
You may upgrade any of the products by paying the difference or choose another item of equal value.
 
This is a great way to try Close To My Heart products!!
 
You will discover fantastic paper that is cardstock weight, beautiful ink selections, the most clear, concise Acrylix stamp sets you have ever used and much more.
 
You can add "It's Your Day" set of two "D" size stamp sets for only $5 with $35 purchase through September 30, 2012
 

 
and you can add this adorable
September Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase.
 

 
 Email me to take advantage of this great offer through September 2012 at purpleglocreations@socal.rr.com.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria