Monday, October 1, 2012

$20 Off Both Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Collections

My October Special!

$20 off both Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Collections. 
 
 
Back of Boxes
 
 
 
 
 
See both of these awesome cartridges by clicking the tabs at the top of my blog page or links below. I have pictures of the three stamp sets that come with them as well as handbooks for you to see the images in both cartridges. They both have over 700 images and are the best two Cricut cartridges on the market. 
 
 
 
The Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge is the reason I joined CTMH. I wanted to make sure everyone could afford to get one. With these two cartridges - you don't need any other cartridges. It will save you money to own these two cartridges for the basics of creating.
 
 
 
 
 
These two Cricut cartridges are a must have if you own a Cricut.  If you are like me; you will have one of them in your Cricut at all times.  I use at least one of them on most of my creations; as you will see when visiting my blog and reviewing my past creations. 
 
 
 
Email or call me if you have any questions about these two cartridges or how to use your Cricut.  I would love to help you with any of your questions or concerns.  I use the Cricut regularly and am very familiar with it if you are having a problem or need assistance. 
 
I love to teach and would love to help anyone in learning how to create cards or start your scrapbooks.  I am here to help you if you want assistance. 
 
Call me at 818-347-8416
 
 
 
 
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria