Friday, November 15, 2013

Join CTMH For Only $49 And Save Money! Plus More!


Hello all my fellow crafters!  I am here to tell you about a fabulous offer with CTMH.  It is only $49 to join and you receive $155 in FREE products in your kit.  Plus - if you join before Dec. 15th; you will have the opportunity to qualify for a FREE Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.
 
Watch these two videos and then scroll down to see a few of the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs that you will see in February 2014.
 


Scrapbook dozens of photos in no time at all with the new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, designed with the signature Close To My Heart design flair. Select from eight*  charming themes, each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to capture life as it happens. Whether you choose to embrace a single theme in your album or mix and match for a truly unique look, you’ll love the ease, affordability, and beauty of the Picture My Life programs, each based on a popular My Reflections™ paper packet. Even better, you can earn yours free when you sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant between November 1–December 15, 2013** (a $24.95 value!)  See pictures of 6 of these below.  Two will be unveiled in February using some of the new papers coming out in the Spring/Summer Idea Book.

Join CTMH - What are the benefits?



Join Close To My Heart Before Dec. 15th For a FREE Gift!  See video for details!  
 

 
 
 
 
Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs
Coming in February 2014
 
There will be 8 Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs to choose from.  6 are shown here and 2 will be unveiled in February with the new Spring/Summer Idea Book 2014.
 
Picture My Life Avonlea Scrapbooking Program
 

 
Picture My Life Babycakes Scrapbooking Program
 


Picture My Life Chantilly Scrapbooking Program
 


Picture My Life Later Sk8r Scrapbooking Program
 

 
 
 Picture My Life Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Program



Picture My Life Surf's Up Scrapbooking Program

 
Join My CTMH Team today!  See my tab at top of page or Click on Join My Team for information regarding benefits from joining my team.
 
I look forward to teaching you and working with you whether you want to be a hobbyist or if you want to join and make this your own business.  It is totally up to you.  Many benefits when joining my CTMH team!
 
Call, email or text me for any questions you might have.
 
Have a fabulous day.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria