Sunday, March 30, 2014

FREE Cricut Collection Of Your Choice When You Join My CTMH Team April 2014!

Hi everyone!  I am so happy to bring you this fabulous news!  For the month of April, 2014; you will receive FREE - your choice of one of our 3 Fabulous CTMH Cricut Collections when you join my team!  Only $99 for $408 in Products.  (Including the Cricut Collection.)

Join My Team in April 2014 for your FREE Cricut Collection!

$99 To Join My CTMH Team: Consultant Kit and One Cricut Collection - $408 Retail.
  
Choose either the Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artiste or Cricut Artbooking Collection!


You can also earn back your $99 at the end of the first 3 months; if you complete your Straight To The Top Goal.  What a fantastic deal!  Email, text or call with questions about this fabulous offer. 

April 2014; so don't forget to mark your calendar!  

For More Information about CTMH and joining My Team Click here

Click Here To Join My CTMH Team
Wait until April 2014 to receive your FREE CTMH Cricut Collection

This Special available April 2014.  Only $99 for $408 in CTMH products free.
This includes the kit ($309) and one CTMH Cricut Collection ($99)

I purchased the wonderful CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection in February 2012 and  joined CTMH March 25, 2012; which started me on a wonderful journey I never anticipated.  I have made so many friends and learned so much about the crafting world. I wasn't aware of all the benefits I would receive by just sharing my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking.

Some of the Benefits of becoming a Consultant and Joining My Team are:

  • FREE online training from CTMH
  • Free One on One Training with me. (Phone, text, email or Facebook messaging)
  • Step by Step instructions provided by me.
  • Consult with me as often as needed until you feel comfortable with ordering, recruiting, etc..
  • I am available by phone, text, email or Facebook messaging.
  • FREE online Business classes will help you with any future business.
  • Friendships with fellow crafters
  • Discounts for CTMH products
  • Opportunity to see and purchase products before customers
  • Opportunity to earn dream vacations each year
  • Potential to earn FREE products each month.
  • Access to exclusive consultant site which contains Consultant only information.
  • Hostess your own online gatherings and earn FREE products.
  • Access to exclusive Facebook groups
  • Fun blog hops just for team members
  • $49 Kit contains $155 in retail products to add to your crafting collection.
  • Opportunity to grow as a business or use just for your own personal growth.
  • No sales required. You can purchase products just for your own personal use.
  • FREE Team website to post your personal creations!
  • Supportive Team to encourage you, answer questions, give you tips on how to do anything in crafting or where to buy anything you need.

These are just a few of the wonderful benefits in joining my CTMH team!! Email me with any questions at purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot)com.  You may call if you prefer talking - 818-469-9211.   I look forward to having you on my team. 

Thank you for dropping by my blog today.  I love reading your loving comments; and appreciate each of you.  If you leave your blog link; I will do my best to follow you as well. I love sharing our adventure together in Blogland.  You can text, email or call if you have questions or requests.  Have a fantastic week!  Hope to see you again real soon!

 Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria