Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Close To My Heart Retiring Items as of August 31, 2015

Hello Friends.  Close To My Heart is having a big Retirement list of stamps and other products; that will be going away as of August 31, 2015.  Be sure to check them out and buy what you want before they are all gone.  Once they are gone; they are gone.  





Here are some of my favorites that you might like as well.  Click on links to go directly to the product.  Check out the complete list from the link above.  CTMH also has 7 colors of cardstock, ink, reinkers retiring from the Enchantment Collection.  I stocked up on mine last month.  The only three staying are Ruby, Goldrush and New England Ivy.  





If you are like me and love the Paper Fundamentals; they are all retiring and new designs are coming out for all 4 cardstock collections.  Only two color groups left in stock.  I love these gorgeous papers; with the same design on both sides; one shiny and one regular.  















A Few of My Favorite Retiring Stamp Sets 

I love the sentiments on these stamps also


   

                                  










                                  


                                               39.  Happy Birds - C1600                                            



Gorgeous Papers Are Retiring - Buy Yours Now!
These are Some of My Favorites















   



Specials Ending August 31, 2015







August Stamp of The Month Ends August 31, 2015


Only $5 with a $50 purchase in August Only


If you plan to buy the Cricut Artistry Cartridge in the future; you will want this stamp set to match.
The August Stamp of the Month is another fabulous set that coordinates with the new Awesome  Cricut Artistry Cartridge; and is available for only $5 with a $50 order or $17.95 without a purchase. The three frames on the left are die cuts on the Fabulous New Cricut Artistry Cartridge.











Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria