Monday, October 26, 2015

Blog Celebration Ends Oct 31 2015 - WIN FREE Prizes

Hello friends.  My blog celebration (click here) is coming to an end on Oct. 31st, 2015.  I would love to have everyone join me.  I would like to have at least 100 entries; as I have over 25 prizes.  Take the time to join as a follower, add a comment to my celebration post and add your blog to Mr. Linky.  If you don't have a blog; leave me a comment letting me know; and I will add you to my list manually.  If you can't leave a comment; send me an email to purpleglo (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com and I will add you to the list.  No purchase required. Join by clicking here.

I am having a separate drawing for a $25 CTMH shopping spree; to anyone who purchases $50 or more on my CTMH website before Oct. 31st, 2015.  (Limited to US participants only.)  I am also having another drawing for the people who take time to "Like" my Facebook page.  

I would  love to reach 100 + entries; so please join in the fun.  US residents will qualify for the CTMH and other prizes that are to be mailes.  Overseas and Canada will qualify for the awesome digi images from my fabulous sponsors.  Click here and follow the instructions to join in the fun!  



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm in! Keeping my fingers crossed! Awesome prizes! Thank you, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty! I really appreciate it! Can't wait to start drawing all the names. It may take me a week or more to get it done. Hugs.

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria