Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday 25% off CTMH products - Five days - Includes Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge


Cyber Monday 25% off for five days

(Select Items) 

Includes Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge 





Nov 30th - 9 am (MST) - Dec. 4th - 4 pm (MST)




Happy Shopping!

Call, text, Facebook message or email questions. 




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria