Friday, April 1, 2016

CTMH NEW Consultant Kit - Only $75; plus FREE $50 in Products of your choice

Hello friends.   I am so excited to share the new CTMH Consultant Kit with you.  It is only $75 and comes with and additional $50 Select Product Credit; which allows you to choose another $50 in free products to go with your kit.  How fabulous is that!!!????


Plus; earn even more incentives in your first 30 days; where you can earn $100 free products or a free CTMH Cricut Cartridge of your choice.  See information below; after the kit listing.


Close To My Heart Consultant Kit - Only $75!!!  Valued over $200 in free products.  

Here is the list of products you get in your new CTMH Consultant Kit; 
Plus the $50 Select Product Credit; allowing you to choose another $50 in new products.

CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:
·         Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
·         My Acrylix® Block 2" × 6½" (Y1010, qty 1)
·         My Acrylix® Block 1” × 3½" (Y1002, qty 1)
·         My Acrylix® Block 2" × 2" (Y1003, qty 1)
·         Non-Stick Microtip Scissors (Z1836, qty 1)
·         My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 1)
·         My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
·         Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 1)
·         3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
·         Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
·         Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1 pack of 25)
·         Annual Inspirations Idea Book (WC1161, qty 5)
·         Seasonal Expressions 2 (WCS1163, qty 5)
·         Cardstock Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
·         Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
·         Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
·         Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1144, qty 1)
·         Artful Textiles—Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (W2034, qty 3)
·         Gathering Invitations (W1129, qty 1 pack of 25)
·         Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1 pack of 50)

(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)


Items shown represent contents of New Consultant Kits ordered between April 1, 2016 and June 30, 2016. Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice, and change regularly based on product and collateral availability. Shipping and handling and applicable taxes apply.



Sign up as a Consultant in April and earn amazing rewards—including a FREE Cricut® collection! 

Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a New Consultant you already get: 
• New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75 
• $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies 
• The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days! 

Offer valid April 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) – April 30, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT). Cricut® collections available while supplies last. No tax will be charged on the free item. Shipping/handling will be charged based on the retail value of the free Cricut® collection



Take time to Craft With Your Pets
Watch this adorable video featuring these precious babies.



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 

It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria