Monday, December 12, 2016

All Occasion Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "The Moth"

Hello friends!  Can you believe it is only two weeks till Christmas?  We just bought a Noble Fir Christmas tree on Saturday and I need to decorate it.  I love the smell of a fresh tree.  I love to turn on the Christmas tree lights and sit in the dark; just enjoying how they look at night.  Christmas is a fabulous time of the year; but sometimes it is exhausting.  LOL!  I still have to finish several Christmas cards that I started before I can send them out this week.  Are you ready for Christmas?  What do you do special for Christmas?  Do you put up a Christmas tree or decorate your house?  I would love to hear what your celebration of Christmas means around your house.  

It is time for another Inspiration Post for Ching-Chou Kuik blog.  The topic this week is "Add Sparkle".  I love her images and can't get enough of them.  We have a special celebration with lots of prizes taking place on our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group or visit Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Blog and scroll down till you find it.  There is also a free Christmas tree digi for everyone to download and enjoy on the Facebook group.  You have to see it.  It is gorgeous.  Just click on the Facebook group and join the fun.  It is a private group; so you do have to click to join and then you will be added to it.  It usually appears at the top of your Facebook group list; after you are approved.

I have created a card for my Inspiration post using Ching-Chou Kuik "The Moth"; which is a part of a set of 4 images.  I love all 4 of these; and think they are gorgeous.  I hope you enjoy it.  

If anyone knows what die I used for this black background; I would appreciate you letting me know.  I cut it out a few months ago; didn't use it and added it to my stash. Now, I can't figure out what die I used.  I would love to know what it is; so that I can use it again.  LOL!



Set of 4 different images; which can be sized to fit your needs.



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Black heart background; can't find it.  Please let me know if you find it.
White Circle behind image - Cricut Artistry Cartridge
Leaves - Gina Marie Designs Greenery & Flower Die

Paper - CTMH Happy Times (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black and Sweet Leaf
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon March Ribbon Club
Bling - Want2scrap.com

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E02
Hair - E50, E53
Eyes - B04
Moth - Y21, Y23 & Stickles
Dress - Y32 & Stickles
Flowers - B01, B04
Sky - B000
Leaves - G43



Click above or below to Join the Fun!  Lots of Games and Prizes! 








I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Colour Your World With Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (3 of 3)(Sunday)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Friday)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Thursday)
 DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day) 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes/w/option (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
Retarte #91 - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Patterned paper (No limit)


December Stamp of the Month
$5 with a $50 purchase or $17.99 no purchase


CTMH Artwork




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


8 comments:

  1. That heart die is phenomenal! It pops beautifully off of the yellow. Thank you so much for inspiring us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gloria, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, fantastic colurs, thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion this week!
    Good Luck
    dt Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Gloria
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gloria, lovely colours to brighten somebody's day. This would also suit the Easter/Spring challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all dear !!
    great article and information, with your blogcomment.
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
    I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea.
    thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria