Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cut It Out - 25% Close To My Heart Sale On Thin Cut Dies and Thin Cut Die Bundles

Thin Cut Bundles are Stamps that have matching Thin Cuts.
March 2017 only or While Supplies last
You can review the list of sale items by clicking the top line.





Only $5 with a $50 purchase
or $17.95 with no required purchase



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria