Wednesday, October 4, 2017

CTMH Decorative Pumpkin Tutorial For You Using Falling For You Paper Pack

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  My heart has been breaking for all of the people who have been hurt or lost loved ones in the Las Vegas shooting.  Our country really needs help right now; with so many people causing so much pain through the use of guns.  Plus all the natural disasters happening around the world.  It is heartbreaking.  I have shed many tears over these losses.  

I want to continue to bring you ideas and things that will cheer you; despite all of the turmoil affecting our country at this time.  I try to help where I can; but I try to focus on the good that I see in the world; rather than the negative.   It is hard to do that at times like these.  

This is a tutorial created by CTMH; that I wanted to share here for you to enjoy.   


CTMH Decorative Pumpkins for Autumn
They can be used for lots of fruits and other items as well.  
  


Per CTMH tutorial - "These adorable decorative pumpkins are the perfect project for you and your friends to craft up in preparation for autumn. They are simple to assemble, easy to customize, and will make the space they occupy in your home that much cozier. 


As you share this pumpkin trio with family or a group of friends, turn it into a workshop! Our project uses shapes and papers to make pumpkins, but feel free to get creative and use this technique to create other symmetrical fruits or veggies (like apples, pears, oranges, etc) any time year!"


Please contact me if this link doesn't work for you; or if you need more information.  Click here for my CTMH blog for ordering products.




Only $5 with $50 purchase

$17.95 with no other purchase

S1710 Christmas Tunes



  
CTMH Artwork for October Stamp Of The Month









Click above for details

Card Kit Includes die set of these adorable

 animals; and much more.



D1751 Punny Pals - Operation Smile Stamp Set
$7.00 of purchase is sent to Operation Smile for Children





 Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn approximately 17% on your orders - with my FREE CTMH Hostess Rewards.  Please email or Facebook message with your questions.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!

It's Good For Your Health!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tutorial on the pumpkins, they are so VERY pretty, love the papers you used.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Faith. I am glad you liked them. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria